“For this reason, since the day we heard about it, we have not stopped praying for you, asking [specifically] that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all spiritual wisdom [with insight into His purposes], and in understanding [of spiritual things]…”
10 Confessions for you to speak over yourself on a daily basis:
1. I confess that I have a complete knowledge of God’s will. (v. 9)
2. I confess that God gives me spiritual wisdom and understanding. (v. 9)
3. I confess that the way I live will always honor and please the Lord. (v.10)
4. I confess that my life will always bear fruit. (v. 10)
5. I confess that I will grow to know God better and better. (v. 10)
6. I confess that I am strengthened with God’s power to have the patience and endurance I need. (v. 11)
7. I confess that my life is filled with joy. (v. 11)
8. I confess that I am drawn to God and the Kingdom of His Son. (v. 13)
9. I confess that I am delivered out of the control and dominion of darkness. (v. 13)
10. I confess that the blood of Jesus, which has redeemed me, will keep me safe from all hurt and harm. (v. 14)
If you will speak the Word of God over your life each and every day, you will find that God will reveal Himself to you and give you the strength and wisdom you need to be successful in life.
Seek Him first!